Thread: Ah fooyey

Default Ah fooyey

After spending most of my adult life as a furniture maker I thought I had got over all that.
    But I recently got rung in to make a set of cupboards for the scouts. Think bookshelves with plastic bins.
    Then i got the news there is a new grandkid arriving in a few weeks so some baby furniture is wanted

So a bit of surfing to see if anything new has turned up and there are a couple of interesting things............................................ and all of a sudden I'm a furniture maker again .........................and here was I aiming at maybe becoming a caravan builder or a dildo manufacturer for a change in momentum

rant over
    Seeya,

Bob
    www.wombatsawmill.com

50 shades of grey primer....

Perf, of the Left Coast - Casa de la gran tiburon blanco

Bob - Manufacturing dildos takes you into the "Artist" category. I suggest that's a major step-up from a lowly furniture maker.

https://www.google.com.au/search?q=p...w=1920&bih=955
    When a bloke says he'll fix something - he'll fix it! There's no need to keep reminding him every 6 months!

ahh yes but i would run a free fitting service to ensure all the ladies are satisfied with any dildo I fit
    Seeya,

Bob
    www.wombatsawmill.com

50 shades of grey primer....

Perf, of the Left Coast - Casa de la gran tiburon blanco

A fitting service?? Good God, man - don't tell me you just make one size, and then trim them to fit!! You're supposed to measure precisely, and manufacture to fit!
    When a bloke says he'll fix something - he'll fix it! There's no need to keep reminding him every 6 months!

Picturing a randy old slapper with a snatch full of green slime......

Thread Information