Thread: TV shows

Default TV shows

new show coming up on TV I feel for the family, esp wife but 60min have shat in their own nest, maybe.....just maybe this will make the dickheads think twice about ratings. I wish the crew well in their extended 'holiday' in Lebanon, however big money will be quietly paid they will all get away and then run a trumatic report of how they were mistreated and get fooled/trapped by the rescue company. The wife will be a second thought for them. Perhaps fuckface McQuire should go over as well and the gawds would smile on us and keep him there
    Attached Images Attached Images

I've got the utmost sympathy for the mother of the kids involved in this, and actually wished she'd got them out of Lebanon. However I have absolutely no sympathy for the 60 minutes crew. They were exploiting the situation to their own end ... ratings.

What fucking genius at channel 9 decided it was a good idea to send a crew to another country to be part of an illegal act?
    Karma means I can sleep easy knowing that the people I'm mean to, must have deserved it.

I'm happy for the 60 minutes bitch to rot in gaol for 20 years.

Current affairs journos are 1 step lower down the ladder than Pedophiles in my book.
    DISCLAIMER: If you find a posting or message from me offensive, inappropriate, or disruptive, please ignore it.
    If you don't know how to ignore a posting, complain to me and I will be only too happy to demonstrate...

Shit, Embi, don't hold back!!

Thought I restrained myself admirably.

if you want to know I reckon she is nothing but a gutter slut whose best work would probably be as the sole female in a 500 man bukkake film.
    DISCLAIMER: If you find a posting or message from me offensive, inappropriate, or disruptive, please ignore it.
    If you don't know how to ignore a posting, complain to me and I will be only too happy to demonstrate...

That footage,I would like to see.

Thread Information