Thread: The Phantom of Liberty

Default The Phantom of Liberty

Just watched this motion picture

I nearly ejected it because it makes no sense.....then I had a glass or two of cab sav and I realized " it does not have to"

Not sure if I enjoyed it. Certainly would not recommend it to people narrow of mind

The dunnies in the dining room and the meal in the bathroom .... the missing girl who is there all the time....the sniper who is sent to death and walks out

Prolly a film that takes surreal parody to a place that most people do not get
    Redheads..." They will be the end of a good man, the envy of many and the sweetest thing once they are tamed"

Unknown.

Haven't you gone to sea yet?
    DISCLAIMER: If you find a posting or message from me offensive, inappropriate, or disruptive, please ignore it.
    If you don't know how to ignore a posting, complain to me and I will be only too happy to demonstrate...

Good pick up MB

The Skippers old man died over the weekend.

I am out of the Ville at 9.12 next tuesday morning. 3 Nights in Cairns then fly to Weipa friday when I will board and do what I do best
    Redheads..." They will be the end of a good man, the envy of many and the sweetest thing once they are tamed"

Unknown.

Thread Information