Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 31 to 37 of 37

Thread: g'day from WA, sheddites

  1. #31
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Near the Bunyip Pub
    Posts
    22,999

    Default

    Remember Huey's little bit on Harley Davidson contribution to the USAF during WWII?

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Lake Clifton, WA
    Posts
    11

    Default

    Cheers for the lovely welcome fellas,
    I like all bikes, but choose to ride American.

    RACE?? Now that would be illegal Jack, but hell! That black Dyna of mine has made more than one Jappa squeeze a bit harder. I built it for drag racing, but it goes around corners ok too, most of the time, LOL. best of 10.74@200.4kmh
    I love it when the sport bike brigade hang shit on the hardley's, make me realize why I ride American. Full leather brigade always comparing apples to oranges.

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Bogan country.
    Posts
    11,856

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stix View Post
    RACE?? Now that would be illegal Jack, but hell! That black Dyna of mine has made more than one Jappa squeeze a bit harder. I built it for drag racing, but it goes around corners ok too, most of the time, LOL. best of 10.74@200.4kmh
    I love it when the sport bike brigade hang shit on the hardley's, make me realize why I ride American. Full leather brigade always comparing apples to oranges.
    No leathers here!

    I gave the sports bikes away many years ago, I came too close to trees and guard rails a few too many times, the immediate loss of licence thanks to a highway cop in Barnawatha didn't help.
    Cheers, Jack

    Malcolm for PM.

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Bogan country.
    Posts
    11,856

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Madbugger View Post
    where did I mention HD?
    When you said they "sound and look like shit" you were obviously talking about Hardleys.
    Cheers, Jack

    Malcolm for PM.

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Gorokan NSW
    Posts
    11,143

    Default

    Whether it be a Harley or a Ducati, you can't beat the sound of a V twin.
    Patience is like a toilet roll, the bigger the arsehole the quicker it runs out.

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Banjo Country
    Posts
    15,561

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    When you said they "sound and look like shit" you were obviously talking about Hardleys.
    Obviously not
    DISCLAIMER: If you find a posting or message from me offensive, inappropriate, or disruptive, please ignore it.
    If you don't know how to ignore a posting, complain to me and I will be only too happy to demonstrate...

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Near the Bunyip Pub
    Posts
    22,999

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Termite View Post
    Whether it be a Harley or a Ducati, you can't beat the sound of a V twin.
    I
    thought hardlys simultaneous one bang two pots was a warning to get out of the way as the brakes don't work

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •