Thread: Kosiosko Pale Ale

Default Kosiosko Pale Ale

On our way to Paynesville we stopped in at Jack Ryans Irish Pub in Sale, had a Kosciusko Pale Ale with lunch, on tap and wasn't a bad drop, lunch was surprisingly good for a light meal, I had a Kosciusko Burger and Rosemary had 2 lamb sliders, both were good and it cost us about $40 for the lot, the burger was more than I could handle and the curly fries were nice and dry and not covered in salt.
    Service was excellent, staff were friendly and helpful and let us try a couple of beers beforehand before we ordered.
    Will stop over again on our way through and try the rest of the light lunch menu.
    Conversely we had dinner at the motel we stayed at in Nicholson, it was bloody awful, mongolian beef with too much salt, full of MSG and overpriced for the rubbish it was, I used to stay there a lot but we won't be again.
    Menu very limited and not a steak in sight.

I had a Kozzy pale ale last night too, I like it. It was accompanied by tapas, bloody good feed.
    Don't mess with Karma

Yes, light and refreshing, nice head and not bitter, fruity flavours that carried right through to the end.

Thread Information