Some cool things with this forum

For instance, you can set the home page to a custom configuration, I have it to “recent” so it will pick up recent posts, and the menu icon (top left) also has an item for “Unread posts” - I’m quite liking the feel of it, more of a conversation - somewhere between v bulletin and facebook.

administrators

Yeah, I quite like it. I’ll spend some more time setting up some forums and groups. I’ll just do a few but we do need a private forum.

I like the fact that it works really well with a mobile.

@dog said in Some cool things with this forum:

Yeah, I quite like it. I’ll spend some more time setting up some forums and groups. I’ll just do a few but we do need a private forum.

I like the fact that it works really well with a mobile.

Do we need them? We are few and the potential forums are many. It’s not as though we have anyone coming here for any special interest reasons (if you don’t count the goats).

Private area would be good.

administrators

Yeah, maybe just the private one.

@dog said in Some cool things with this forum:

Yeah, maybe just the private one.

Yep, I reckon the blogs will work as permanent threads if we want them to anyway - BTW I love the way that you can easily find a recent post from someone by simply clicking on that persons profile and scrolling down - brilliant!

administrators

Yes, this is a great bit of software.

There are a heap of plugins I’m going through.

oh oh!

Posted here because this is where it turned up - looks nice though!

0_1493629487971_Screen Shot 2017-05-01 at 11.04.03 AM.png

administrators

I was rebooting it after installing some crap. Might get that periodically tonight.

Should only be for a few seconds.

administrators

I added the Purple Circle group and made it visible to registered users only. Logged out to test it and it was removed immediately. Pretty clever.

administrators

Trying get the emojis working.

is this as smooth behind the scenes as it is from my side?

It’s so much less clunky to use.

administrators

Yeah, much better.

Looks like your connection to The Blokey Shed was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.