That IS far too clean.
I recently bought a couple of metal folders/benders (a pan brake and a press brake) and had to re-organise and clean up the shed to fit them in. I easily filled a 3m3 skip, but it now looks a lot better.
I really should take a photo before I mess it up again.
(WARNING NSFW:- Contains “Découpage”)
Quite possibly the last bit of progress for the year:
Remember that dust sucker transition I built from MDF (see above…)? Well I couldn’t be bothered bogging and fairing and sanding and painting and making it pretty, so in a nod to the other country I live in, and to all whose limps are as wrist as mine, I found what I think is an altogetherly nicer solution.
Some newspaper, some glue and some gloss poly hides a myriad of sins.
Somewhat bouyed by the success of this one, I’ve decided to have a crack at making a couple of transitions in Papier Maché.
Watch this space… (coming much later).
You should post that on the WWF and start a trend.
Just marking my time… I have the mould for a 6" connection to the jointer complete, and the first half of the papier mache dried - second half is about to happen then we’ll see if it assembles OK… if that happens, 6" bellmouth mould is next! You’ll see it here first, but watch out for the rainbow unicorn revolution on the WWF dust collection thread - might make it a Christmas present for them!