Time to go "hot" @Dog

It all works, flick the switch!

By the way Col Tollie Termite post a few more times so you can have “locals” status instead of newbies! Not that that means anything, but it’s a bugger having to wait two minutes between posts when you are mid conversation.

Thanks for the prompt, Peter.

administrators

Just want to get a few more things working like emails and registration question to reduce spammers.

I failed to register so I am not here. Who is the prime minister again?

A better question could be - What would you say to the current Prime Minister? with a traditional Shed welcome. Thanks for a great resource everyone involved, I have learned much - some of it useful.

Thanks for the reminder midge, been so busy hitting everyones thumbs to get them up to scratch I forgot about my own.

Thanks Dog, & also Midge for all the testing you’re doing. Midge, what happened to the demented mosquito you used to have? The current one looks like it flrw through an electric fan.

I’m here , now don’t get mixed up because I have a new Avatar and Signature, It is still me.
Just thought I’d let you know because I know how easily some of you get confused.:confused: !

@Shy-Ted said in Time to go “hot” @Dog:

Midge, what happened to the demented mosquito you used to have? The current one looks like it flrw through an electric fan.

It’s around somewhere - I’ll sort it eventually - the old one is a gif and the new software doesn’t like gifs so I’ll have to change it.![0_1493706797700_MovingMidgeFooter.gif](Uploading 100%)

It reminds me of a huntsman SWMBO found that lost an argument with a rolled up newspaper.

I decided on a new face myself, mainly because I’ve lost the old one.

@bunyip said in Time to go “hot” @Dog:

It reminds me of a huntsman SWMBO found that lost an argument with a rolled up newspaper.

In the artists notes it said something about "Evokes memories of long summer nights… … "

administrators

@wombat who are you?

Glad you could make it.

Id just like to say get fucked the lot of you.

@Horse said in Time to go “hot” @Dog:

Id just like to say get fucked the lot of you.

it is a true pleasure to say the same thing to you :horse:

administrators

Yeah, fuck you and the horse you rode in on.

oh i dunno about that,
horse meat makes good hamburgers :turtle:

Looks like your connection to Time to go "hot" @Dog was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.