Beer Forum

After all this work you probably need one and let us know what it’s like.

OK, I’m swapping over to this site now, farewell old shed. Will post details of tonight’s beer after I’ve had it, and not before.

I started the night with an evolution Amber Ale, from near Salt Lake City. it didn’t have much taste, so I swapped to a Pale Ale, which also didn’t have much taste.
0_1493873827535_Evolution Amber Ale.jpg

I know some people like that…

administrators

Go an IPA

Yeah, went back to the Moab IPA, which is still a good brew, tonight with Mexican tucker.

Of the Yank beers I did enjoy the seasonal beer from Samual Adams ‘0ctoberfest’

If your into a wood aged Belgian style try the Adams American Kriek or New World if you can get it

Two more beers, John Boston Pale Ale exclusive to Dan Murphy and BWS, similar to 150 Lashes with a few subtle differences, a pleasant drop with nice mouthfeel, not too bitter and a nice lingering finish.
Jasper, a darkish beer though not sure if it is an ale or a lager, full bodied with a fruity taste and a pleasant but not overpowering bitterness.
Both are on my keepers list and the latter tastes better if left for 15 minutes to take the chill off and release the flavours (which suggests it could be an ale).

last edited by bunyip

Looks like your connection to The Blokey Shed was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.