12Volt light bars
administrators

@Shy-Ted said in 12Volt light bars:

@madbugger said in 12Volt light bars:

I reckon it shines brighter out of my arse when I bend over.

A lot of blokes have told us that.:grinning:

He’s a popular lad up there on the border.

Sorry to digress but back on topic, I have a fairly biggish lightbar on the old tractor, it has spread on the two sides and pencil beams in the centre, it is 120w and about 600mm long, it lights up the paddocks like daylight and this is about 5-6 years old.
I believe the newer ones are better.
Now you all go back to discussing MB’s arse and artificial daylight.

@bunyip said in 12Volt light bars:

Sorry to digress but back on topic, I have a fairly biggish lightbar on the old tractor, it has spread on the two sides and pencil beams in the centre, it is 120w and about 600mm long, it lights up the paddocks like daylight and this is about 5-6 years old.
I believe the newer ones are better.
Now you all go back to discussing MB’s arse and artificial daylight.

Can you find a brand name, Ive thought long and hard about ones from a tractor. Then have a truck air horn.

Used to have airhorns/spot lights combo setup on a bashed mini in my yoofful days. One flick of a well hidden switch 4 hella driving lights and twin truck air horns all came on at once. Had to use spare battery and air compressor tank in the boot.

@Tonto said in 12Volt light bars:

What are you gentle people using?

Cheap Chinese shit from Super Cheap Auto, MB is too expensive to run as a light bar

@Cliff-Rogers said in 12Volt light bars:

Cheap Chinese shit from Super Cheap Auto, MB is too expensive to run as a light bar

… and his bar isn’t very long either. :)

last edited by Termite

Just had a look, it doesn’t have a name but it is made in china which should narrow it down a bit…

Wouldn’t sit on the front of your car anyway, unless it was to leave a kanga on the bonnet. :full_moon:

@Termite said in 12Volt light bars:

Mightn’t be long, but fuck it’s thick

administrators

@madbugger said in 12Volt light bars:

@Termite said in 12Volt light bars:

Mightn’t be long, but fuck I’m thick.

FIFY

Still works like that

Thick as 2 short Tasmanians.

Thick as 2 short Tasmanians.

have to be a lot brighter though to even see the front of the car :simple_smile:

Looks like your connection to The Blokey Shed was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.