HB Gumby

The Shed is 9 today, doesn’t time fly?

I thought the Dog started it in 2007.

Old Shed is gone so I can’t check, I thought it was 2008.

administrators

Craig is right. 10 years, 10 bloody long years.

administrators

I’ve still got the backup but can’t be bothered setting it up.

@dog said in HB Gumby:

Craig is right. 10 years, 10 bloody long years.

That means I’ve been hanging out here twice as long as the at the other place.

That says something. Not sure what :)

administrators

I joined the other place in Oct 2003. My time flies

Can’t remember the last time I went to the WWF. Still occasionally look at the Metalwork Forum (that split off from the WWF), but it seems to getting dominated by a few pedants who have an over-inflated sense of their own self importance.

last edited by Joker

@Joker said in HB Gumby:

dominated by a few pendants who have an over-inflated sense of their own self importance.

maybe its just the chains…

@Joker said in HB Gumby:

Can’t remember the last time I went to the WWF.

Me either. It’s been years and years. I wonder if my logon still exists?

They sent me a Happy Birthday email last month. I farted with delight (not!).

@bunyip said in HB Gumby:

maybe its just the chains…

Nicely picked up :D

last edited by Joker

I drop by every year or so to try and stir up some trouble. Has been awhile. It’s such an ugly forum these days.

administrators

Logged on for the first time in what must be 5 years. Had a look at the members, sorted by number of posts. Quite a number of us still in the top 100 posters. I can’t remember the last time I posted there. Would have been 2008?

I’ll update my reminder, I think WWF is 20 next year.

Old Ted is member #4 over there.

I’ll clock up 15 years there next month.

The place is a shadow of its former self, bit like this place.

I have met some good, long term friends there, several of them are now here.

Stepped on a few toes along the way too I reckon. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

@dog said in HB Gumby:

Logged on for the first time in what must be 5 years. Had a look at the members, sorted by number of posts. Quite a number of us still in the top 100 posters. I can’t remember the last time I posted there. Would have been 2008?

Yep i’m still towards the top of page 2, mind you asprid and bricky are on page 2 as well

The one good thing Wongo will be happy about , the Triton page is still up and running, and still getting posts today:open_mouth:

I’m 8th from the top, I was higher, I had more than 13,000 posts but they had some sort of a clean up & several of mine went west.

@Cliff-Rogers said in HB Gumby:

I’m 8th from the top, I was higher, I had more than 13,000 posts but they had some sort of a clean up & several of mine went west.

bloody speling Nazies

last edited by tolovar

Just logged on for the first time in a long time.

Looks to have grown since I was last there.

Been toying with the idea of selling my jointer, thicknesser and table saw, might drop an advert on there and see what happens.

just logged in and found i had an infraction from 2009, forgotten who i rubbed the wrong way.
still on page 1

Looks like your connection to The Blokey Shed was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.