HB Gumby

@dog said in HB Gumby:

Logged on for the first time in what must be 5 years. Had a look at the members, sorted by number of posts. Quite a number of us still in the top 100 posters. I can’t remember the last time I posted there. Would have been 2008?

Yep i’m still towards the top of page 2, mind you asprid and bricky are on page 2 as well

The one good thing Wongo will be happy about , the Triton page is still up and running, and still getting posts today:open_mouth:

I’m 8th from the top, I was higher, I had more than 13,000 posts but they had some sort of a clean up & several of mine went west.

@Cliff-Rogers said in HB Gumby:

I’m 8th from the top, I was higher, I had more than 13,000 posts but they had some sort of a clean up & several of mine went west.

bloody speling Nazies

last edited by tolovar

Just logged on for the first time in a long time.

Looks to have grown since I was last there.

Been toying with the idea of selling my jointer, thicknesser and table saw, might drop an advert on there and see what happens.

just logged in and found i had an infraction from 2009, forgotten who i rubbed the wrong way.
still on page 1

Amazing, my logon still works. More amazing I still remember my password.
NFI how I find out what my current posting rank is but I do remember that I used to have 5000+ posts.

Probably 4998 of them were shite :)

Just logged on for the first time in years, it’s as boring as batshit! I opened a heap of the most recent posts and it was a bit like reading encyclopaedia entries, but less entertaining. I’m still on the first page of members by post count, bloody hell, I wasted some time there!

Mick

I distinctly remember my last visit there, I got banned for life, or so they think.

@Craig said in HB Gumby:

NFI how I find out what my current posting rank is but I do remember that I used to have 5000+ posts.

Use this link.

http://www.woodworkforums.com/members/list/?order=desc&sort=posts&pp=100

@Cliff-Rogers said in HB Gumby:

@Craig said in HB Gumby:

Use this link.

http://www.woodworkforums.com/members/list/?order=desc&sort=posts&pp=100

Well there you go. Still on the first page.

Looks like your connection to The Blokey Shed was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.