Happy Father's day

To all it may apply.

Thanks Cliff.
My haul included some new bonds singlets, couple of packets of Darrel Lea bullets and a couple of Darrel Lea licorice choc stix.

And two of the best and most appropriate cards I have seen.

Gotta be happy with that.

Youngest not home, eldest in bed after a late shift, SWMBO at work, the dog snarled at me, I must be loved.

Fuck the dog, he can now wait until SWMBO gets home to be fed.

The young master had his bucks’ party last night. Yesterday he apologised in advance for his non-attendance at Legover Hall today. His sister will be along later with some more of my descendants.

administrators

I got fuck all.

Exactly what I wanted.

Bottle of red & chocolate honeycomb. D2 & Granddaughter visited for the weekend, D1 phoned from the USA. BBQ lunch today. GD painted the dog’s toenails. (Hot pink, since you asked.)
Now with the dog, relaxing outside with a beer. Stomach comfortably full.

About to head out to tea,

Crispy pork belly coming up, washed down with a couple of craft beers.

That will top the day off nicely.

@Col said in Happy Father's day:

His sister will be along later with some more of my descendants.

…and they brought me a box of Peanut M&Ms and a certified Old Fart bottle opener, bearing the deathless legend: “Done It All, Seen It All, Can’t Remember Any Of It”

Thats great Bunny , finally got rid of the hairless rat and got an actual dog

@dog said in Happy Father's day:

I got fuck all.

Exactly what I deserved

FIFY

administrators

Yes, given that I’m not a father, I got my just deserves.

The crispy pork belly ended up being smokey bbq pork ribs with slaw and chips.

Magnifique 🐷🐷🐷

Fucked if I know how anyone can be a vegetarian.

Fuck all as usual, but then again I 'm only a step. Good enough step dad to build his house, good enough step dad to pay the grog bill for his wedding, good enough step dad to pull him out of the shit financially when his hair brained idea went belly up, but good enough for even a phone call? Nah, If I sound a bit bitter it’s because I bloody well am.

EDIT. I shouldn’t be, after all I got a bottle of Jack Daniels for building his house.

last edited by Termite

I got a buffing wheel set for a bench grinder and a tube/pipe expander set. I’m very happy with that.

The lovely wife cooked some really nice Mexican inspired jalapeno burgers for dinner - they were a hit.

@tolovar said in Happy Father's day:

Thats great Bunny , finally got rid of the hairless rat and got an actual dog

Don’t forget we have two bloody great German Shepherds too, the big one stands on his hind legs and looks me straight in the eyes.

I got a mug (The greatest dad in the world) and 3 cards. No socks, no undies.

Got some Penrith Panthers beer stuff from I lot a Knights shirt from the others and a great ( I picked them ) set of fiskars Px94 secateurs from them both.
Plus a new wine glass from the misses ( as it was my birthday as well )
0_1504508388513_fa7a5fab-20c7-4b47-84d9-fb9864c196ea-image.png

I like that wine glass.

Youngest Girlchild came over last night with a bottle of Glenlivet, a huge toblerone, box of fererro rocher choccies and a box of celebrations which SWMBO buggered off with.
Entered a pub raffle and won second prize of garden tools, pots and potting mix, wonderful, the only garden tool I enjoy is the kubota.
SWMBO is taking me out for lunch today as we both worked Sunday.

Looks like your connection to The Blokey Shed was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.