Boutique Timber's sale

Where is it on at? Wauchope? A bit far for me to travel.

i’d like to go but need to know when its on.

Got all my gear for sale atm, so stocking up on timber probably not a smart move

Wouldn’t mind going, but can’t make the time. If any of you are thinking of going, take a small truck or trailer. The best value is in larger lots of timber that are too big for the roof rack. The smaller, hobby sized lots are expensive because everyone wants them.

@madbugger said in Boutique Timber's sale:

Got all my gear for sale atm,

To quote professor Julius: “why is this so?”

Mick

@JMick said in Boutique Timber's sale:

Mick

Mick, no time, no room, and with us now spending a bit more time camping, I could use another Engel and a generator.

Also both kids are now getting into music, just stumped up close to a grand on an amp and guitar and next year will need to spend around the same on either an upright piano or full size electric keyboard.

Fair enough. Am considering getting rid of some of my gear, might just start with stuff that I have multiples of. Haven’t actually managed to let go of anything yet though.

Mick

Mine’s all for sale when I get off my arse and do something about it. Haven’t used it for a few years now. Might as well put it towards another cruise. There’s a Router Table to die for.

last edited by Termite

I’ve (slowly) started getting rid of some gear, as I am quickly running out of room.

I got rid of a welder last week (I still have 4) and hoping to get rid of a planner (that I’ve never used) shortly, as well.

On the woodworking side I could probably do quite well with just a panel saw and a thicknesser.

@JMick said in Boutique Timber's sale:

Mick

Mick, no time, no room, and with us now spending a bit more time camping, I could use another Engel and a generator.

Also both kids are now getting into music, just stumped up close to a grand on an amp and guitar and next year will need to spend around the same on either an upright piano or full size electric keyboard.

That brings back memories, youngest got a trombone 10 years ago and that set me back just over $3k, what do we get, bugger all (apart from a new Kubota tractor, couple of new cars, a unit at Torquay), might have a look at a new Rimarez geetar.
Was seriously considering a clubman but you need to be a midget to drive the bloody things.

Looks like your connection to The Blokey Shed was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.