Can't Find My Way Home

I think this is off Live from Madison Square Garden. Not a bad record.

Crossroads 2007
"Steve Winwood and Eric Clapton at the Crossroads Guitar Festival 2007, with Derek Trucks and Doyle Bramhall"

OK I should have clicked through. Col posted one ages ago - Mr Fantasy - also Clapton and Winwood, which definitely was Madison Square Gardens.

Derek Trucks. Have you had a listen to Tedeschi Trucks?

I’ve got several of Derek Trucks’ (and Tedeschi Trucks’) albums on my Spotify feed. Good stuff.

@silentC said in Can't Find My Way Home:

OK I should have clicked through. Col posted one ages ago - Mr Fantasy - also Clapton and Winwood, which definitely was Madison Square Gardens.

That’s right. I also posted a very good version of “Mr Fantasy” from the same Crossroads 2007 Festival - with Steve Winwood and the same band as the video clip posted by Cliff here - minus Clapton, Trucks and Bramhall. It’s been removed from YouTube, apparently but - if you can find it - it’s excellent. Steve Winwood is a very good guitarist.

All (several) the Crossroads Festivals are available on music DVD, I have several.

The Tedeschi Trucks band is good.

Some of the Soulive stuff at the Brooklyn Bowl is great, some of the videos have crap sound so you have to dig through them, the best one was removed as it had Pro content. There is/are Music Video(s) of it out there somewhere, if you can find it, it/they is/are good.

The Derek Trucks band is/was better than the Tedeschi Trucks band.
Use this link.
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=derek+trucks+band

This is worth a watch too.

Now back to Steve Windwood.

Lip synced but, still worth a listen.

Looks like your connection to The Blokey Shed was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.