Beautiful day

Friend of mine has just bought a Kioti 35hp, pretty sure it will lift round bales.
I could get a spike for the 3PL and lift them that way, the 23hp can do it.
We looked at chinese tractors and shyed away, they are not very well thought out, should you feel tempted keep away from agrison, google them and have a look at their track record.

last edited by bunyip

@bunyip said in Beautiful day:

I could get a spike for the 3PL and lift them that way, the 23hp can do it.

Just be aware that it will lift it but you will be riding on a see-saw, the front wheels want to float, I have found that when I lift something on the boarder of being too heavy to steer with, I have to use reverse to keep the front wheels on the ground to steer.
The 18Hp 3PL will lift heaps, including the front of the tractor.

I don’t plan on doing it and as I stated earlier I simply roll them to where I want them using the bucket.
We looked at a variety of tractors and decided on the 23hp as it is capable of performing 99% of the work we want it to do.
I even got it bogged a couple of weeks ago, thank god for the diff lock.

i

I don’t plan on doing it and as I stated earlier I simply roll them to where I want them using the bucket.
We looked at a variety of tractors and decided on the 23hp as it is capable of performing 99% of the work we want it to do.
I even got it bogged a couple of weeks ago, thank god for the diff lock.

Bogged eh? You’re almost fully qualified, a couple of rolling lessons from Sensei Cliff and you’ll be there. :)

i

last edited by Termite

The sand that we put in the roundyard is probably a bit deeper than it should be, even the horses sink in it when it’s wet, next job will be to take about 6" of the top.
Our place is as flat as a shitcarters hat so it is unlikely that a rollover will happen unless we venture into the drains.
Just back in from grading the driveway, couldn’t be bothered fitting the grader so just did the worst bits with the bucket.
Put on Bathurst when I got in, pissing rain up there, here it is warm and sunny albeit a bit windy.

Our place is as flat as a shitcarters hat so it is unlikely that a rollover will happen

You need lesson from Jack. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

He tipped a troopy on the flattest road in Australia.

last edited by Cliff Rogers

I remember that, he was working as a sparky for some mob while the brains of the family were working at Longreach Hospital, if I remember correctly.

Looks like your connection to The Blokey Shed was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.