Monday arvo blues

Her name is Maki Shizusawa, amazing Japanese blues guitarist. Copy and paste 静沢真紀 to find more videos.

Thanks Cliff - I wonder if copying and pasting the same thing will find her on iTunes?

@bitingmidge said in Monday arvo blues:

Thanks Cliff - I wonder if copying and pasting the same thing will find her on iTunes?

If it doesn’t, try typing it in instead. :)

Mick

@JMick said in Monday arvo blues:

If it doesn’t, try typing it in instead. :)

Mick

スマートなお尻

:smile:

last edited by bitingmidge

@Cliff-Rogers said in Monday arvo blues:

静沢真紀

Just translated the youtube description:
""This picture is included in the instructional DVD “Pentatonic Scale Utilization for Bruce · Guitarist”.

So far closest I can find on iTunes is a song called Maki on “Guitar Tokyo”. It’s a bit repetitive in a Japanese kind of way… hmmm.

Maki Shizusawa

Yeah yeah, I got that bit. Here she is playing with your sister Chick Rogers.
Errr… playing in a band.

She also had a band called Flowers but not on the music streaming services… you tube it is! Chick Rogers doesn’t have anything on AppleMusic either.

last edited by bitingmidge

If you had a Windows device I could tell you how to save the MP3 out of the youtube vid.

Downloading from youtube isn’t hard, but I’m not sure I’m capable of managing a great whack of youtube files for later watching!

BTW… Django in the Djungle doesn’t seem to have uploaded it’s latest CD to any of the music servers either…

administrators

Downloading from youtube isn’t hard, but I’m not sure I’m capable of managing a great whack of youtube files for later watching!

BTW… Django in the Djungle doesn’t seem to have uploaded it’s latest CD to any of the music servers either…

Yes, why not?

I had 4 videos to go up & the person who was going to do it, lost them & thought that they were the only copy so it took them 2 months to admit it, I still have them on my computer, I’ll let you know when they go up.

Looks like your connection to The Blokey Shed was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.