New Ute

Emus are stupid great chooks, they’ll run alongside you and then change direction so that you hit them. Had one take out the mudguard & headlight of an Inter ute. Had to despatch the chook with an axe.

@cliff-rogers said in New Ute:

Gina wanted a bar to go scrub bashing on rural properties for sale, the genuine one was about $3.5K & didn’t have any side protection

'Cause they have to be air bag friendly - read “trigger the airbag” if they get nudged…

Yup, I understand that, that is one of the reasons why we don’t have one, that & the extra $3.5K & the insurance premium, goes up, not down if you have it. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Isn’t Toyota currently running an ad for the Hilux which is all about fitting after market accessories pre purchase?

I had most of the accessories I wanted fitted to my Amarok before I bought it.
That way they are covered by VW warranty.

Only some things are covered.
There are dealers making offers with ARB stuff but the dealers we spoke to were pushing the genuine bull bar.

Which are most probably rebadged ARB anyway and twice the price.
We got a ‘genuine’ Nissan towhitch until a bimbo decided to take off at a roundabout before we did and bent the bloody thing, the panelbeater showed me the Hayman Reece genuine Nissan hitch that she bent

Hi guys

I’m new here

Broken arse for money but just bought a 2002 frontera. Very good drive for a 15 year old car.low kms nice v6 engine

Ok it drinks a bit of 95 octane but for 5 grand with loads of extras I figure that’s ok

I’d love a new car but the missus is big and scary and only lets me out of the house to go to work and the last time I tried to cut the GPS tracker out of my neck I got a terrible flogging

@notdent said in New Ute:

the missus is big and scary and only lets me out of the house to go to work and the last time I tried to cut the GPS tracker out of my neck I got a terrible flogging

If she finds you’ve been here you’ll get more than a flogging.

He enjoys the foreplay…

Greek girls rock

She let me put a telly in my room under the stairs

I got the wifi code off the modem when she was getting her nails done

Looks like your connection to The Blokey Shed was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.