scrolling through crap

Am I doing something wrong but to find the latest news/crap/shit on this page I have to scroll through 124 other threads, whats this going to be like in 2 years time.

Click on the 3 little lines on the top left, then on ‘Unread’. Then you’ll see only the pages that have new posts. I bookmarked the ‘Unread’ page, so that’s what it goes to.

Hit the three bars next to the 2c stamp then click on recent.

There ya go, Tonto, 2 for the price of 1.

And use the Blue switch at the top of the column that opens when you hit the menu bars to make it stay there.

Better still, do this -

Go to your settings (click on the red “T” which is your avatar) on the top right of the page, and click settings.

The first setting on the list is “Select Home Page” click on the drop down list and select “unread”.

Now every time you come here, you will only see posts you haven’t seen before.

Good advice, but it may take him months to scroll through 124 other threads to find it :)

@tolovar said in scrolling through crap:

Good advice, but it may take him months to scroll through 124 other threads to find it :)

Ha!
:smile:

I wonder if I’m game to send him( @Tonto) a message?

all good, now just go to unread topics happy chappy thanks.

administrators

I find that no matter how you access the content on this site, you still end up scrolling through crap.

Looks like your connection to The Blokey Shed was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.