Tolly, I think someone has hacked your Facebook account
administrators

Tolly: Hello, how are you doing ?
2:35AM
You accepted their request.
6:13AM
Me: Alive and well. Yourself?
7:58AM

Tolly: Am doing good and really happy at the moment , hope you have heard about the good news yet ?
Sent from Messenger
Chat Conversation End
Type a message…

You didn’t tell me to get fucked, so I don’t think it’s you.

Oh, and get fucked.

I’ve also received a connection request from Tolly at the same time. I figure that at that hour he’s either pissed and contacting everyone, or his account’s been hacked.
Tolly, please tell us on here if it’s really you. If it’s not, I might consider connecting.:kissing_heart:

I got one too, what have you been doing Tolly?

@cliff-rogers said in Tolly, I think someone has hacked your Facebook account:

Everyone who’s had a fake request should report it - (go to the menu which from memory is three little dots, top right of the invitation and there’s a menu item to report as spam) From experience, FB will kill the invader without hesitation.

Definitively not me
Fucking thing doesn’t show up on my page

Put a post on FB to tell all ans sundry that I’ve been hacked

last edited by tolovar

Does anyone know the logic of these kinds of hacks? What are they gaining by having a conversation with messenger - they could do that without using the hacked account?

Apparently they chat , tell you your name is no a winning list and offer to send through a link to the page showing your winnings, the link however doesn’t go to a winners page but to the losers site where you are the loser.

I have checked it out and the account doesn’t get hacked but they use the friends list. why pick me ? who fucking knows.

They even take a copy of your profile pic.

@tolovar said in Tolly, I think someone has hacked your Facebook account:

I have checked it out and the account doesn’t get hacked but they use the friends list. why pick me ? who fucking knows.

AND created a messenger account in your name. That’s why you need to notify FB.

Fake news… who’d believe it?

Looks like your connection to The Blokey Shed was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.