Nutribullet Nonsense

Smoothie? What is wrong with beer?

We have a thermonmix, it is easy to pull apart & clean.

@craig said in Nutribullet Nonsense:

Don’t know what a Nutribullet is. I just use a blender for making smoothies.

Yep, used to do that - no difference except the blender was a bit heavy. Same thing with the blender though - the white gasket between the glass and the plastic base was surprisingly erk when I took it out of it’s seat! In that case, the mildew had actually penetrated into the plastic somehow, but at least it was a manufacturer’s spare!

And Cliff - don’t try it with beer, it’ll get all frothy and quite possibly blow apart. :wink:

I just dismantle the blender and wash all it’s bits including the gasket after every time I use it.
I thought everybody did that.

On our last one the gasket was “locked” in place by the mouldng, was a cow of a thing to get out so I only did it once in a while (twice in a while after I discovered the grunge!) It’s a bit like the Nutribullet one - if you never take it apart you’ll never know why you died of the plague!

we pulled the plate off the bottom of a bamix, supposedly sealed but full of black goop, think of it as building up your resistance to germ warfare…

@bitingmidge said in Nutribullet Nonsense:

And Cliff - don’t try it with beer, it’ll get all frothy and quite possibly blow apart.

My mouth?

@cliff-rogers said in Nutribullet Nonsense:

@bitingmidge said in Nutribullet Nonsense:

And Cliff - don’t try it with beer, it’ll get all frothy and quite possibly blow apart.

My mouth?

Your bum.

How do you know that?

@cliff-rogers said in Nutribullet Nonsense:

How do you know that?

Where’s the old “rolleyes” emoticon when you need it? :smile:

I thought Nutribullets were a small vibrator or a similar thing to bee waa balls. keep your lady friend on her toes. or your man friend squeaky voiced

Looks like your connection to The Blokey Shed was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.