Feeding your inner geek
administrators

These are from minutephysics. They are just great.

I wonder what cat lovers think of this, personally, I reckon it would be a good use for cats.

Looking at the start you need a blue cat and a ginger cat, I haven’t seen any blue cats running around which leaves us with a glut of black, tabby and other colour cats.

Blue rinse?

Well there’s the solution to our power problems, we’ve got millions of feral cats running around the country, to say nothing of umpteen useless politicians that surely must equal a dozen cats each.

@termite said in Feeding your inner geek:

Well there’s the solution to our power problems, we’ve got millions of feral cats running around the country, to say nothing of umpteen useless politicians that surely must equal a dozen cats each.

So I guess if II want to be a physicist, I have to go out and chase pussy?

administrators

@shy-ted said in Feeding your inner geek:

@shy-ted said in Feeding your inner geek:

Or chase black holes.

Pink holes?

Infinitely more dangerous and attract the contents of your wallet and bank account with such force that it can never be recovered

administrators

@cliff-rogers said in Feeding your inner geek:

Pink holes?

Only on the inside

Looks like your connection to The Blokey Shed was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.