Fucker!

Went for a ride on the moto today, first ride since I got back (besides commuting etc, first ride just for the sake of a ride) About 20 mins from home I collected a wasp at 100 klicks, it hit me hard on the cheekbone then crawled under my sunnies and proceeded to sting me numerous times in retaliation. I couldn’t pull over for about 500m so the little bastard got me good. Face now lopsided and uglier than usual. Took an anti-histamine and applied some window-cleaner (ammonia) as soon as I got home so swelling is not as bad as it could have been and it has stopped itching.

Mick

pics we need to see pics

administrators

Weren’t going fast enough. Should have splattered on your face.

Bugger, I drove up the arse of a bee once, I was driving in a car with a busted windscreen, doing about 100Kph, had to stop & wash the eye, it puffed up a bit, I took a break from driving for a hour or so after that.

@dog said in Fucker!:

Weren’t going fast enough. Should have splattered on your face.

I think there’s a bit too much give in bits of your body to splat insects. They certainly splat when they hit my helmet or glasses at speed, but when they hit my face they hurt to buggery but bounce off (or crawl under my sunnies).

Got no pics, for those of you who’ve met me, it’s just me with my right eye half closed from the swelling. For those of you who haven’t met me, depending on who you talk to your life is immeasurably poorer or you’ve dodged a bullet (or wasp, as the case may be).

Mick

Looks like your connection to The Blokey Shed was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.