New Project
administrators

Had it been in Aus he could have applied for a grant to finance that little project, grants have been given for less worthy endeavours believe it or not.

Had he used different coloured matches to make a planet earth with countries he could have called it Armageddon.

@bunyip said in New Project:

Had he used different coloured matches to make a planet earth with countries he could have called it Armageddon.

It’s very difficult to glue matches together to create a flat plate to properly represent the earth.

Have you tried?

Strike a light but you would really have to get fired up to match that.

administrators

@bitingmidge said in New Project:

@bunyip said in New Project:

It’s very difficult to glue matches together to create a flat plate to properly represent the earth.

I’m thinking that a flat earth would be good. I’m currently working with people in Dubai, India and the East Coast of the U.S.
I had a meeting at 9am this morning with the U.S. and have my last one finishes at 7:30pm.

Flat earth = one timezone.

@dog said in New Project:

Timezones are artificial as anyone who travels internationally would know. Like for instance if I leave here at night and go to sleep on the plane I can arrive in France in the morning… duh! So there’s no need for time zones at all really.

@bitingmidge said in New Project:

@dog said in New Project:

if I leave here at night and go to sleep on the plane

everybody knows it’s impossible to sleep on a plane so bang goes your theory

Looks like your connection to The Blokey Shed was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.