greetings gents.

Good to see some woodwork, apart from tedalex we don’t see much any more.

Jack does a bit but doesn’t post here much.

I’ve been planting trees to make more wood to work with.

I have just finished a couple of little platters that will be wedding pressies for relos in pomgolia, haven’t had a chance to get a photo yet.

Keep up the good work.

last edited by Cliff Rogers

Get fucked Zed.
I’m still here but can’t reply to threads most of the time, fucked if I know why.
All the cool kids here have bought a tractor, so you’ll have to get one too.
Cliff complains of not getting any rain and someone else is building a dust extraction system.
Nice pen

@outback said in greetings gents.:

All the cool kids here have bought a tractor, so you’ll have to get one too.

Cool my arse, beats a shovel and wheelbarrow moving several tonnes of sand and gravel.

to be brutally honest, when the shed changed layout I was pretty busy at the fraudband company so didnt explore the change and basically gave up on you fuckers. now I have time I can see that even a bunch of useless old pricks can work it out so therefore i can too. so therefore it not that I COULDNT work it out but rather DIDNT bother.

I heard about Liggy at the time, poor old gruff bastard, I liked him.

last edited by Horse

@horse said in greetings gents.:

therefore it not that I COULDNT work it out

That’s the spirit!

Actually once you get used to it - here’s a tip - set it to open on “unread” when you arrive… if you can’t see how give me a hoy… it’s actually quite nice, much more user friendly than the old style forums…

@bitingmidge said in greetings gents.:

Actually once you get used to it - here’s a tip - set it to open on “unread” when you arrive… if you can’t see how give me a hoy… it’s actually quite nice, much more user friendly than the old style forums…

Yep, it’s made for us old farts. Once you’ve had some real-world experience you shouldn’t have any trouble.:grin:

I can manage, even with a shit hopeless F’n iPad while I am traveling.

@cliff-rogers said in greetings gents.:

I can manage, even with a shit hopeless F’n iPad while I am traveling.

That iPad isn’t hopeless, I remember it found us at some railway station in the middle of nowhere!

I found you by looking out the window for somewhere to throw the shit hopeless bloody iPhone. It was locked to Telstra & wouldn’t work with the SIM card we had just bought. You got on line & sent a request to Apple to have it unlocked. We ended up buying a cheap 2nd hand dumb phone to get us around Paris. Thanks to you, the iPhone was unlocked by the time we got to London.

last edited by Cliff Rogers

Dog, some prick called horse is spamming the site with pen pics.

Cut his access.

Just kidding, welcome back Zeddie

Looks like your connection to The Blokey Shed was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.