Just as well I don't like cricket.

'cause I won’t be paying Foxtel to watch any of it.

I wonder if Warner and Smudge have been approached by Channel Seven yet?

Perhaps I will look into a CA live pass for online streaming after all - or perhaps they won’t be selling them now as they’ll conflict with Fox…

Well the Tests will still be on FTA. I don’t watch the one dayers or 20/20 so won’t make much difference to me.
I hope they have better commentators on 7 and don’t just port the channel 9 knobs over.

@bitingmidge said in Just as well I don't like cricket.:

'cause I won’t be paying Foxtel to watch any of it.

I wonder if Warner and Smudge have been approached by Channel Seven yet?

Perhaps I will look into a CA live pass for online streaming after all - or perhaps they won’t be selling them now as they’ll conflict with Fox…

From the CA release I read this morning it looks like live pass streaming will still be on, particularly for the ones that are not on free to air TV.
EDIT> Not sure if it will apply next season but one of the free perks of NBN with Optus was some codes for free CA streaming the past two seasons.

last edited by Termite

Finally bit the bullet and got Foxtel a couple of months ago. Must have had a premonition.
Best thing about this will hopefully be no more Michael Clarke, though they are talking that wanker James Brayshaw as anchor, but he may only be C7 not Foxtel

last edited by madbugger

fortunately my eldest has fox and has given me access to one of her Foxtel GO outlets , so I can still watch all the fox I want for sweet fuck all.

@madbugger said in Just as well I don't like cricket.:

though they are talking that wanker James Brayshaw as anchor, but he may only be C7 not Foxtel

Well I was hoping for the opposite! :D

Looks like your connection to The Blokey Shed was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.