New table.

@horse said in New table.:

yes I am as ugly as a hatful of arseholes

No worse that these blokes.

alt text

Nice looking table. I like the stripes, repeated on the shelf.:thumbsup:

if you want one midge let me know size and colour and I’ll send you one.

Thanks for that Z- I’ve been contemplating making a few along similar lines to bring to friends in EU. Out of curiosity what glue are you using, and what oil to finish with?

Ditto for the table?

Cheers

I always use Titebond 3 coz its stiff and waterproof.

the table is finished with 3 coats of danish oil and one coat of canaruba wax and finally with some orange oil.

i never finish my boards with anything. if a customer insists on “what should the use” I just say vegetable oil and wash with scalding hot water, dishwashing liquid and leave to dry in the sun. occasionally sand with a fine grit.

thanks for the compliments.

last edited by Horse
administrators

i never finish my boards with anything. if a customer insists on “what should the use” I just say vegetable oil and wash with scalding hot water, dishwashing liquid and leave to dry in the sun. occasionally sand with a fine grit.

That’s my view too. I use tung oil. Hate plastic finishes.

@dog said in New table.:

I use tung oil.

Dogs are good at licking things.

Nice pen, good job. Mind you, the accurate and detailed plans you wee given made fulfilling the brief a doddle.

jack used to make fun of my white socks, he’s a cunt too; like you lot.

Haha, I don’t check The Shed much these days but sometimes it’s worth it :)

Where are your strappy thongs you ugly fucker? :joy:

clothing and shoes come to a terrible end at my place, steadily demoted from new to rag. those shoes are now gone too RIP.

Looks like your connection to The Blokey Shed was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.