Korea.

So big Don thinks he is great because he got the Northern Dickhead to agree to the complete denuclearisation of the whole Korean peninsular. This would be just what the Chinese have told Kim to agree to, because if he didn’t then the Yanks would have brought back their own nukes, and with the aggressive push that China has in the South China Sea, and elsewhere, this is the last thing that they want.

This might sound cynical, but if you have ever had anything to do with Koreans then you would know that Kim would have rather eaten his own shit in public than back down to the Yanks, unless his Chinese mate has told him to do so.

I may not see it but you younger blokes might, there will come the time that the Yanks will wish they had nukes in Korea. The Chinese do not want a Cuba situation again, which is what they had when there were Nukes in South Korea some years ago.

last edited by Termite

Hmmm, maybe… I have noticed that a good proportion of the people from that general area of the planet have the ability to tell you what they think you want to hear & then do as the please regardless of what they just told you. :smirk:

@cliff-rogers said in Korea.:

Hmmm, maybe… I have noticed that a good proportion of the people from that general area of the planet have the ability to tell you what they think you want to hear & then do as the please regardless of what they just told you. :smirk:

You’ve only got to watch 1 episode of Border Security to see them in action.
Having had the dubious pleasure of having to buy most of our building supplies and hardware from a non-Filipino ethnic group while I was working in the Philippines I can vouch for their ability to lie to your face without the slightest flinch, even when the proof of their lie is blatantly obvious for all to see.

administrators

NK have said that they will de-nuclearise on 6 occasions and have failed to every time. I don’t see why this time will be different.

Trump does deserve some credit for getting Kim Jong Il to the table, which he did with sanctions.

However, the outcomes of the negotiations were Kim 1, Trump 0. The USA will stop doing war games with SK and will provide legitimacy and security for NK. NK vaguely promised to de-nuclearise with no timetable and no monitoring.

@dog said in Korea.:

NK have said that they will de-nuclearise on 6 occasions and have failed to every time. I don’t see why this time will be different.

The easiest way for them to do that is to drop their existing bombs on the U.S.! :wink:

OK, got it to work.

last edited by Cliff Rogers

jeez some people are quick and very clever with their editing.

It’ s the equivelent of Chamberlain waving his peace of paper and saying ‘Peace in our time’

Make America Weak Again

Looks like your connection to The Blokey Shed was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.