Hello Again, Hello...................Just Joined to tell You.....................

Do we know this Jeff person? Sounds a bit suss to me.

administrators

He was suss before and he’s suss now.

@dog said in Hello Again, Hello...................Just Joined to tell You.....................:

He was suss before and he’s suss now.

That’s because he’s buried in snow for 6 months of the year, enough to make anyone suss.

Actually, the Donald sent me. He said after is current project is done, his next project was going to be “Make Australia Great Again”. We already have all you CC numbers and all your online searches., so……………

I’m just hear for the “Heart and Minds” portion.

I figure once I get Dog on board, the rest of you will fall in line.(insert whistling, eyes to the right emoticon)

And as an FYI, We’re not allowed to emoticons anymore. They’re now all “Fake Emoticons”.

But we can describe what we would’ve used back in the old day.

Just explainin’

This is not fake
link text

last edited by bunyip

@jeff-d said in Hello Again, Hello...................Just Joined to tell You.....................:

I figure once I get Dog on board, the rest of you will fall in line.(insert whistling, eyes to the right emoticon)

The clever ones among us won’t play your silly games… they’ll simply let their devices run out of charge… then you’ll never find 'em. 😜

I’ve already run out of charge, and have no idea where I am.

Don’t you get charged for being lost ?

Welcome back. Will talk again in 10 years time. :D

JEFF!

Welcome back, you were one of the good guys.

This is Jack by the way 😉

Looks like your connection to The Blokey Shed was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.