What's Wrong With Us Yappers, Why No Talk?

now i have to figure out where tags go, just ordered a tokina 100mm macro 2.8, swmbo does not know yet, sore arse alert.
love macro and have a sigma 50mm 2.8 but i would like a bit more distance.
will post pics later and bore you all shitless.

How much was the Tolkina, Buny? Looking at getting a macro for the Canon 7D that D1 bought me (why? That’s a long & happy story). Canon are releasing a new one next month that I’m thinking about.

I’ve been like a lizzard drinking

Have a little time this morning , had a Daughter stay over last night and needed to get up early to get her up and away
It’s a 5 minute drive to our place and an hour to hers , so when she works late on thursday nights and an early start on fridays it’s easier to stay here

Thing is you forget what it’s like having someone else in your house, they don’t put things back in their right place, they move stuff around , their messy, they make noise in the middle of the night going to the toilet, getting a drink from the fridge etc

Ahhh the joys of getting old and set in your ways, felt like Bilbo the night the Dwarfs came.

Tell me about it, just had one of the Bros inlaw and his missus here. Were only staying Sat night on their way North, HaHA, left here on Wednesday. The main problem is their yappy totally untrained spoilt rotten mongrel dog. Well not a mongrel, but at $1,000.00 you’d think they’d give it some bloody discipline.

@tolovar said in What's Wrong With Us Yappers, Why No Talk?:

, they don’t put things back in their right place, they move stuff around , their messy, they make noise in the middle of the night going to the toilet, getting a drink from the fridge etc

…and they demand that you leave the seat down.

administrators

Trump is certainly entertaining, in a macabre sort of way.

I wonder how long it will be before impeachment proceedings start?

@Shy-Ted said in What’s Wrong With Us Yappers, Why No Talk?:

How much was the Tolkina, Buny? Looking at getting a macro for the Canon 7D that D1 bought me (why? That’s a long & happy story). Canon are releasing a new one next month that I’m thinking about.

About $450 from dcexpert on ebay, a local seller with a good rep who just happens to be somehow associated with the wholesaler, full Aus warranty.
Bought a couple of lenses from him along with other odds and sods and is a good dealer.
The Tokina gets an excellent review and I have heard that they are made by Pentax, don’t know how true this is, I have and 11-16 for the other camera which is brilliant.

administrators

0_1495176467109_trump.jpg

Hmmm…

*Greg Jenner, best known for his BBC series Horrible Histories, also tweeted: “Sir Arthur Aston had his brains beaten out of his skull with his own wooden leg.”

… and, of course, JFK and Lincoln might put up a reasonable argument that they were treated unfairly (and Ronnie copped a bullet, too).

Methinks the current incumbent is suffering from a more than mild dose of solipsism.

Well not a mongrel, but at $1,000.00 you’d think they’d give it some bloody discipline.

You should have attempted to teach it read with a rolled up paper Bill.

last edited by tolovar

@tolovar said in What’s Wrong With Us Yappers, Why No Talk?:

paper Bill

Paper Bill? I haven’t bought a paper for years, tell 'em to go stick their bill!

Away from home as per usual.

I have to say I’m not a fan of the new shed.

@Enter-Username said in What’s Wrong With Us Yappers, Why No Talk?:

Away from home as per usual.

I have to say I’m not a fan of the new shed.

After two posts I’m not surprised. Perhaps it will take three. It takes three rep points after all until you can post a photo.

BTW your cabin is leaking again.

My first post was a photo.

My first photo was a post…

@bunyip said in What’s Wrong With Us Yappers, Why No Talk?:

My first photo was a post…

My first photo was of a post with a photo on it:
alt text

Mick

How’d you do that? (scratching chin!) :D

The biggest yappers of bullshit are the cunts in blue, the biggest scum ladder ever built to climb, it’s not a force it’s a club for early retirement, (slap) sick leave awaiting pension, most are unemployable, please don’t tell me this is a cop loving site, they are cunts as i tell them frequently, and they know why

Looks like your connection to The Blokey Shed was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.