What's Wrong With Us Yappers, Why No Talk?

@tolovar said in What’s Wrong With Us Yappers, Why No Talk?:

, they don’t put things back in their right place, they move stuff around , their messy, they make noise in the middle of the night going to the toilet, getting a drink from the fridge etc

…and they demand that you leave the seat down.

administrators

Trump is certainly entertaining, in a macabre sort of way.

I wonder how long it will be before impeachment proceedings start?

@Shy-Ted said in What’s Wrong With Us Yappers, Why No Talk?:

How much was the Tolkina, Buny? Looking at getting a macro for the Canon 7D that D1 bought me (why? That’s a long & happy story). Canon are releasing a new one next month that I’m thinking about.

About $450 from dcexpert on ebay, a local seller with a good rep who just happens to be somehow associated with the wholesaler, full Aus warranty.
Bought a couple of lenses from him along with other odds and sods and is a good dealer.
The Tokina gets an excellent review and I have heard that they are made by Pentax, don’t know how true this is, I have and 11-16 for the other camera which is brilliant.

administrators

0_1495176467109_trump.jpg

Hmmm…

*Greg Jenner, best known for his BBC series Horrible Histories, also tweeted: “Sir Arthur Aston had his brains beaten out of his skull with his own wooden leg.”

… and, of course, JFK and Lincoln might put up a reasonable argument that they were treated unfairly (and Ronnie copped a bullet, too).

Methinks the current incumbent is suffering from a more than mild dose of solipsism.

Well not a mongrel, but at $1,000.00 you’d think they’d give it some bloody discipline.

You should have attempted to teach it read with a rolled up paper Bill.

last edited by tolovar

@tolovar said in What’s Wrong With Us Yappers, Why No Talk?:

paper Bill

Paper Bill? I haven’t bought a paper for years, tell 'em to go stick their bill!

Away from home as per usual.

I have to say I’m not a fan of the new shed.

@Enter-Username said in What’s Wrong With Us Yappers, Why No Talk?:

Away from home as per usual.

I have to say I’m not a fan of the new shed.

After two posts I’m not surprised. Perhaps it will take three. It takes three rep points after all until you can post a photo.

BTW your cabin is leaking again.

My first post was a photo.

My first photo was a post…

@bunyip said in What’s Wrong With Us Yappers, Why No Talk?:

My first photo was a post…

My first photo was of a post with a photo on it:
alt text

Mick

How’d you do that? (scratching chin!) :D

Looks like your connection to What's Wrong With Us Yappers was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.