What's Wrong With Us Yappers, Why No Talk?

I’ve had a few friends that were or are cops. One many years ago was with police rescue when it was a thing. He was involved with the Granville train disaster rescue. Sadly he suicided quite a few years ago.
They have a crap job and I wouldn’t want the job. They mostly deal with the dregs of society and don’t see as much of the good. But they are mums and dads etc just like anyone else but sometimes end up quite damaged. I don’t like getting pinged by the traffic cops but it is good to know that they cam mostly be relied upon when needed.
Just recently the alarm went of at my office and the police were there before I was. Good service.

@Termite

@Termite said in What’s Wrong With Us Yappers, Why No Talk?:

@quqkityquakquak said in What’s Wrong With Us Yappers, Why No Talk?:

So now you have a genius, think yourselves lucky

Are you sufficiently intelligent to realise that it is not you, and that you can disappear at Dogs whim?

You must be a x cop, you talk like one, every cop has something on other cops, you saying i can disappear at dogs whim sounds like you have something on dog, and dog owes you, does dog agree with you talking on his behalf? which are you the halfwit or the dickhead or the umpteen other people that like to have something on someone to use when you feel down and just want to make someone day worse than your own pathetic life. just like a cop does.

does dog agree with you talking on his behalf?

He is just stating a fact, not talking on Dogs behalf.

Did you get busted speeding or drink driving, or something and feel that you are somehow above the law, but the cop didn’t feel the same?

last edited by Joker

Well, there are quite a few of us…

Self professed genius , you have the need to make yourself feel important, and I think we all know why

Looks like you will fit in well here, we have been without a fool for a while now.

administrators

I can speak for myself. Woof.

I won’t delete posts for expressing an opinion. Every one here will do a good job of getting people to justify their opinion.

Regarding police, individuals in the force are corrupt and/or arseholes but most do a good job. I think there is less of corruption now than in previous decades.

The problem that when you give power to one group of people over another then some of the former will abuse that power.

So come on @quqkityquakquak it’s time to pee or get off the pot. What have you done to upset the constabulary so? So far you’ve slagged off at everyone else but haven’t spelled our your problem.

Speaking of spelling, at least you’ve learned to spell “genius” since you got the tat.
0_1496220165404_arGenius.jpg

You know what they say about self-praise don’t you?

Others will give you credit if credit you are due
And that self praise is no praise happens to be true
He told me without asking of his great job and his recent huge raise
He did seem so willing for to sing his own praise
I put up with his bragging did not wish to be rude
For rudeness can seem so insulting and crude
Listening to self praise can be quite hard to bear
But sad to think such people are no longer rare
Self praise it is no praise some are known to say
Whilst others see self promotion as quite okay
And though love of self it is a necessary thing
You should leave it to others your praises to sing
He felt happy to tell me of his life’s success
But I’m not an easy one for to impress.

@tolovar

@tolovar said in What's Wrong With Us Yappers, Why No Talk?:

Self professed genius , you have the need to make yourself feel important, and I think we all know why

Looks like you will fit in well here, we have been without a fool for a while now.

You think you all know why, Another wanker talking on behalf of everyone else. let others talk for themself.

You think you all know why, Another wanker talking on behalf of everyone else. let others talk for themself.

Well done you got a reply, not the one your looking for , but as we need a shed fool and you fit the bill I for one would hate to lose you … just yet

last edited by tolovar

Looks like your connection to The Blokey Shed was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.