What's Wrong With Us Yappers, Why No Talk?

@Enter-Username said in What’s Wrong With Us Yappers, Why No Talk?:

My first post was a photo.

@bunyip said in What’s Wrong With Us Yappers, Why No Talk?:

My first photo was a post…

My first photo was of a post with a photo on it:
alt text

Mick

@Enter-Username said in What’s Wrong With Us Yappers, Why No Talk?:

My first post was a photo.

How’d you do that? (scratching chin!) :D

The biggest yappers of bullshit are the cunts in blue, the biggest scum ladder ever built to climb, it’s not a force it’s a club for early retirement, (slap) sick leave awaiting pension, most are unemployable, please don’t tell me this is a cop loving site, they are cunts as i tell them frequently, and they know why

Coppers don’t worry me but dickheads do, piss off somewhere else more suited to your single digit IQ

quqkityquakquak fuck off idiot.

I feel sorry for all the crap the cops have to put up with from dickheads and low lifes with a chip on their shoulder.
I don’t think it’s a job I could do.

This bloke (?) appears quite well balanced, seems to have a chip on both shoulders.
I spend quite a bit of time with cops and I find that mostly they are a good bunch.

Well since everyone tells him where to go he’d never get lost, so luckily he’d never have to ask a nice policeman for directions.

On the other hand - I’m with Joker - it’s a crap job, and I’m grateful for the work they do, if they screw up every now and then, so be it, blokes with attitudes like @quqkityquakquak do us all a disservice. (I wonder if he’ll have to look that up?)

yes you were all right, i asked you not to tell me this was a cop loving site as none of you did it must be. give me a subject and i’ll give you my oppinion

@quqkityquakquak what about dickhead whatever you do for a crust? I’d put 'em in the same basket.

Every environment has it’s own micro population, the genius, the one every likes, the halfwit who made a fortune somehow, the rest of the population and the dickhead.
Seems our forum is now complete.

So now you have a genius, think yourselves lucky

@quqkityquakquak said in What’s Wrong With Us Yappers, Why No Talk?:

Are you sufficiently intelligent to realise that it is not you, and that you can disappear at Dogs whim?

I’ve had a few friends that were or are cops. One many years ago was with police rescue when it was a thing. He was involved with the Granville train disaster rescue. Sadly he suicided quite a few years ago.
They have a crap job and I wouldn’t want the job. They mostly deal with the dregs of society and don’t see as much of the good. But they are mums and dads etc just like anyone else but sometimes end up quite damaged. I don’t like getting pinged by the traffic cops but it is good to know that they cam mostly be relied upon when needed.
Just recently the alarm went of at my office and the police were there before I was. Good service.

@Termite

@Termite said in What’s Wrong With Us Yappers, Why No Talk?:

Are you sufficiently intelligent to realise that it is not you, and that you can disappear at Dogs whim?

You must be a x cop, you talk like one, every cop has something on other cops, you saying i can disappear at dogs whim sounds like you have something on dog, and dog owes you, does dog agree with you talking on his behalf? which are you the halfwit or the dickhead or the umpteen other people that like to have something on someone to use when you feel down and just want to make someone day worse than your own pathetic life. just like a cop does.

does dog agree with you talking on his behalf?

He is just stating a fact, not talking on Dogs behalf.

Did you get busted speeding or drink driving, or something and feel that you are somehow above the law, but the cop didn’t feel the same?

last edited by Joker

Well, there are quite a few of us…

Self professed genius , you have the need to make yourself feel important, and I think we all know why

Looks like you will fit in well here, we have been without a fool for a while now.

administrators

I can speak for myself. Woof.

I won’t delete posts for expressing an opinion. Every one here will do a good job of getting people to justify their opinion.

Regarding police, individuals in the force are corrupt and/or arseholes but most do a good job. I think there is less of corruption now than in previous decades.

The problem that when you give power to one group of people over another then some of the former will abuse that power.

Looks like your connection to The Blokey Shed was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.