Life
administrators

Interesting thought.

0_1533889446423_life.jpg

I think “cosmos made conscious” is a metaphor for God.

I’m still working on the other bit.

That bloke needs a F’n hobby. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

@cliff-rogers said in Life:

That bloke needs a F’n hobby. 

He should take up music.

administrators

@bitingmidge said in Life:

I think “cosmos made conscious” is a metaphor for God.

I’m still working on the other bit.

The exact opposite.

We are made of stardust. All the matter in the universe was released/created by the big bang, including life. Therefore we are the conscious universe.

Hubbard theorised that we originate from intergalactic sewerage discharge, no shit!!!

@dog said in Life:

We are made of stardust.

@dog said in Life:

We are made of stardust.

We are golden.

administrators

We are golden.

But even gold is came from the cosmos.

Cosmic alchemy: Colliding neutron stars show us how the universe creates gold

For thousands of years, humans have searched for a way to turn matter into gold. Ancient alchemists considered this precious metal to be the highest form of matter. As human knowledge advanced, the mystical aspects of alchemy gave way to the sciences we know today. And yet, with all our advances in science and technology, the origin story of gold remained unknown. Until now.

Finally, scientists know how the universe makes gold. Using our most advanced telescopes and detectors, we’ve seen it created in the cosmic fire of the two colliding stars first detected by LIGO via the gravitational wave they emitted.

Heavy shit. :sparkles:

@dog said in Life:

Finally, scientists know how the universe makes gold. Using our most advanced telescopes and detectors, we’ve seen it created in the cosmic fire of the two colliding stars first detected by LIGO via the gravitational wave they emitted.

But wouldn’t there be noise, I always thought Silence is Golden.

In space, no one can hear you scream.

@cliff-rogers said in Life:

In space, no one can hear you scream.

In Japan, they have Shoji Screams.

Shoji Screams.

You wanna swap an a for an e?

Of course Gold is Gold, golden however is a colour.

to make gold planets collide , is this why wedding rings are made of gold, or is it because gold lasts forever and when you buy a wedding ring you pay forever

Looks like your connection to The Blokey Shed was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.