Walking Speed
administrators

How fast does the Grim Reaper walk? Receiver operating characteristics curve analysis in healthy men aged 70 and over.

CONCLUSION:
The Grim Reaper’s preferred walking speed is 0.82 m/s (2 miles (about 3 km) per hour) under working conditions. As none of the men in the study with walking speeds of 1.36 m/s (3 miles (about 5 km) per hour) or greater had contact with Death, this seems to be the Grim Reaper’s most likely maximum speed; for those wishing to avoid their allotted fate, this would be the advised walking speed.

Just don’t go to sleep

Another study by Melbourne students at the MIT showed that statistics proved most men suffering heart attacks had Hairy ear lobes, I make a point of keeping mine short and would recommend the same to you all.

You blokes need a hobby, ever thought of taking up woodwork?

Never stop moving. That’s the answer.

@tolovar said in Walking Speed:

Just don’t go to sleep

Another study by Melbourne students at the MIT showed that statistics proved most men suffering heart attacks had Hairy ear lobes, I make a point of keeping mine short and would recommend the same to you all.

So would I. Every Monday it’s out with the trimmer and attack ears, nose , and eyebrows. If I go about 3 weeks without the trimming I could give BoB Menzies a run for his money where bushy eyebrows are concerned.

I’m safe. I already walk quickly, just to stay ahead of the creditors.

If I don’t move maybe he will pass without noticing me.

@bunyip said in Walking Speed:

If I don’t move maybe he will pass without noticing me.

I doubt it, you’re not exactly a delicate little thing are you. :)

you don’t need to walk quicker than the reaper, just walk with someone who is slower than you , or someone you can trip up.

Looks like your connection to The Blokey Shed was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.