Queen.

Pam and I went to the movies and saw Bohemian Rhapsody yesterday. If you are a fan of Queen then you will certainly enjoy the show. It skips over many things, as you would expect it to when you try and cram the story into about 130 minutes, but it is still a great show that gets the story across.
Finally found out the reason his teeth look like they belong in a rabbit.
Freddy died of aids because, yes I know he was homosexual, at the time he got infected they didn’t even know about it.

@termite said in Queen.:

at the time he got infected they didn’t even know about it.

…and by the time he was diagnosed there was a terrible stigma and fear of anyone who had it.

So why do his teeth look like they belong to a rabbit?
I did read a quote somewhere along the lines of he never bothered getting them fixed because he was too busy, but not sure if that was correct.

Mick

@jmick said in Queen.:

So why do his teeth look like they belong to a rabbit?
I did read a quote somewhere along the lines of he never bothered getting them fixed because he was too busy, but not sure if that was correct.

Mick

He had 4 extra incisor teeth, and he claimed that the extra space in his mouth helped his voice.

I don’t think I’ll be seeing that movie. I hated queen when they were around and nothing has happen since to warm me to them since. A bogan anthem band … Bohemian Rhapsody was a warning that was not heeded.
The reason his teeth were fucked was probably because he was a pom. They didn’t discover dental hygiene until the mid 80’s…look at early Bowie, Mick Jones etc .

Looks like your connection to The Blokey Shed was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.