St Peters 2019 Put your list here

Prince Leonard, 93, lung infection.

whaaaat? old Lennard from WA funny old coot. met him years ago, and enjoyed his wit then.

Hutt River Province, not WA. :wink:

Mars rover Opportunity declared dead. 15, wiped out by a dust storm.

It landed on Mars on Jan. 25, 2004. It was intended to last just over three months, but it continued to roam across the Martian soil for nearly 15 years, traveling 28.06 miles (around 45 kilometers) – the farthest distance achieved by any extra-planetary robot.

@cliff-rogers said in St Peters 2019 Put your list here:

It landed on Mars on Jan. 25, 2004. It was intended to last just over three months, but it continued to roam across the Martian soil for nearly 15 years, traveling 28.06 miles (around 45 kilometers) – the farthest distance achieved by any extra-planetary robot.

Nothing’s made to last these days.

“Where’s the kaboom? There was supposed to be an earth-shattering kaboom!”0_1550192366986_marvin 2.jpg

At 45 Km in 15 years it’s going to take a while to arrive.

And now Billy J Smith -aged 73 after a fall in a suburban street.

think one could put 100 names on their list and still not get one right.

Ikea’s founder, Alan Keyes.

André Previn, aged 89.

Mike Willesee has died age 76.

dropping like flies, must be the climate change

administrators

Geoff Harvey 83 Was the long running music director to channel 9

Saw Geoff Harvey in a show (Senior Moments) about a month ago. He didn’t look like he was about to run a marathon then.
I remember when he was MD for the Dave Allen Show - how long ago is that?

You’re showing your age with that reply.

I remember when Geoff Harvey was on The Mike Walsh Show. I was only a kid at the time

Looks like your connection to The Blokey Shed was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.