Yes, a another silly project

This one should be in your local paper “Diyode” if any of you read that. Whilst writing the article I learnt that there’s a small island called “Tazmania” where the people get upset if you leave them off the map. I also learnt that using a compass in New Zealand is a bit of a strange experience as the magnetic field is bent by over 20 degrees there.

0_1547163920457_CompassV20.jpg

last edited by Workshopshed

I have my doubts about the NZ compass being 20 degrees off, god knows enough of them find their way here and don’t want to go back.
There is a reason that Tasmania is often left off the map, something to do with the time difference, most States it is 30 minutes to 3 hours, Tasmania is counted in years.

@bunyip said in Yes, a another silly project:

Tasmania is counted in years.

So it hadn’t been invented when the map was drawn. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

@wongo said in Yes, a another silly project:

Its beautiful

The map of Tassie?

@cliff-rogers said in Yes, a another silly project:

Its beautiful

The map of Tassie?

That might depend on the canvas.

@joker said in Yes, a another silly project:

@cliff-rogers said in Yes, a another silly project:

Its beautiful

The map of Tassie?

That might depend on the canvas.

Prefer a blank canvas myself

Map of Tassie on the right canvas is a lovely thing, but on a blank canvas it’s more of a brazilian thing.

last edited by tolovar

@tolovar said in Yes, a another silly project:

Map of Tassie on the right canvas is a lovely thing, but on a blank canvas it’s more of a brazilian thing.

Yeah, and when you remove the forest you find something the size of the Amazon.

Or, after a couple of days growth, porcupine gorge.

last edited by Cliff Rogers

Looks like your connection to The Blokey Shed was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.