Pain in the Arse.

@bitingmidge said in Pain in the Arse.:

But things are on the mend now? :o

To see it now you would not think so but it actually is, thank dog.

Ouch!

But is it as bad as man flu?

excuse me asking but is it therapeutic massaging that spot? all the others have been too chicken to ask.

@tonto said in Pain in the Arse.:

excuse me asking but is it therapeutic massaging that spot? all the others have been too chicken to ask.

No, it is just above the crease where the leg joins the arse cheek.

Nasty but probably not white tailed spiders. They have been found in controlled studies to not cause ulceration. The medical profession has perpetuated the error as we like to blame something.

@terry-b said in Pain in the Arse.:

Nasty but probably not white tailed spiders. They have been found in controlled studies to not cause ulceration. The medical profession has perpetuated the error as we like to blame something.

Thanks Terry, good to hear it’s not likely to be a White Tailed.
Core came out 2 nights ago and left a hole you could have stuck your middle finger in up to about the first knuckle. GP visit they filled it up with some goo and put a sealed dressing on that stays until Sunday when we return to the GP for inspection and another dressing.

last edited by Termite

@termite I am sorry mate, I am a sick bastard I know but putting sticky goo in a hole in ones arse…

Swab results came back, it a MRSA infection. MRSA is a very nasty penicillin resistant bug so her medication has changed. If you want the full nasty on the bug look it up, it can turn into a flesh eater, and a hell of a lot of us have a nice little colony of it livin in our nose and on our skin.

But it’s getting better?

@bitingmidge said in Pain in the Arse.:

But it’s getting better?

Yes, slowly, checked at the doctors twice a week. The new antibiotics should speed things up a bit.

Looks like your connection to The Blokey Shed was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.