Sacked.

This is a Husky 18hp, been looking for videos on the fix without any joy, when it cools down will have another look underneath for the tensioner so it can be compressed to get the bloody belt back on.
And don’t want a deck mower for the kubota.

Looks easy enough if this is your model 0_1551328236288_belt replacement .jpg

Nothing like mine thanks anyway, problem is it is so tight getting inside the bloody thing with my big paws even with the deck dropped to the lowest level.

@bunyip said in Sacked.:

even with the deck dropped to the lowest level.

Would tighter underpants help?

Only if I want to be a counter tenor.

We’ve got one of these. I’m unlikely to be sacked for a decade or more yet.
![alt text](https://www.lawnsite.com/attachments/hustler12-jpg.125432/![alt text](image url))0_1551498634153_9fddefb6-c0ee-4d21-bcbe-ece5fd9cf49d-image.png

Mick

hope you have fixed the problem Bill,
one solution is to use an electric start self propelled mower

@wombat said in Sacked.:

hope you have fixed the problem Bill,
one solution is to use an electric start self propelled mower

My solution is a 35yo husband/wife team that are in and out in 30 minutes after doing a bloody sight better job than I have ever done. Once a fortnight in the growing season, 3 weeks spacing in the shoulder season, 6 weekly over winter. $50.00 a throw. They even poison the weeds in the gardens and paths. They do handyman work in the slack times.

last edited by Termite

Send them here, our gutters need cleaning…

well me pc shyt itself so now i wait till me missus computer is vacant then use it. trouble is I am turning into an old fart and have trouble using my fingers and feet seeyalater some time

Looks like your connection to The Blokey Shed was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.