Pell goes down....

A twisted old bastard called Pell
Is now facing six years of hell
For his disgusting delight
With a young accolite
Who was not supposed to tell

I suspect the first of many, improve on it for me…

He thought he might have some hope
With a reference from the Pope
But the judge said “You pricks”
“I’m giving you six.”
“WHILE you’re in there, don’t drop the soap.”

George Pell is a cunt

Thats all

administrators

@madbugger said in Pell goes down....:

George Pell is a cunt

Thats all

A paedophile cunt.

he’ll wish he had a cunt by the time the boys get to him.

Trouble is I doubt they will, he will have special security, and stuff. Wont let the ‘boys’ near him.

Reckon he might have to learn how to suck a cock if the boys do get near him.

Think he may have prior experience…

Not mounting a defence of him (hell, I’ve always despised the bloke)
But it’s not over yet.
He could still be found not guilty on appeal.
But even if he is, his reputation is in the toilet.
And he will have had almost a year in the slammer.

He probably deserves that and more but we should let
the justice system do it’s thing.

Shouldn’t we?

last edited by Craig

@craig said in Pell goes down....:

He probably deserves that and more but we should let
the justice system do it’s thing.
Shouldn’t we?

True, but it hurts.

When you have money and a major backer you can purchase innocence.
MAYBE he can use an indulgence that they used to offer so readily.

SWMBO came home from work and told me that one of thw women she works with was in tears ‘he did my confirmation and put his hand on my head when I was a girl’, I asked where hhe put the other one.
I watched the sentencing and Kidd absolutely fried him.

He will end up in a gaol which caters for low risk escape but high risk if “normal” inmates can get near him. Think where coppers end up when they are gaoled. Even then he will be in segro, so the rest of the boys can’t get to him. May or may not save him, even corrupt murdering ex=cops don’t like rock spiders.

What does it cost to keep a prisoner inside for a year, then add all the special deals he will get, segregated, room to himself, special care and attention.
Maybe just maybe the cattletics might pay for his accommodation.

Sale used to be white collar but don’t know where they go now since they closed it.
The nearby replacement has some hard cases, there are two low security in Gippsland which are like reforestation camps, Morwell River and Won Wron.
he could enjoy Malmsbury youth detention centre, some right violent little bastards in there.

@bunyip said in Pell goes down....:

Sale used to be white collar but don’t know where they go now since they closed it.
The nearby replacement has some hard cases, there are two low security in Gippsland which are like reforestation camps, Morwell River and Won Wron.
he could enjoy Malmsbury youth detention centre, some right violent little bastards in there.

Maybe Beechworth, that was where Glenn Wheatley ended up, or the one near Shepparton, Dhuringle?

The two I mentioned used to be soft options but I have been out of the system since 93.

@bunyip said in Pell goes down....:

The two I mentioned used to be soft options but I have been out of the system since 93.

Sentence completed or on parole?

Found a file in a fruit cake

The worse of it is he was only sentenced for being a pedophile, he should have got another 10 on top for not reporting the other pedophiles , how many other lives were ruined because those bastards kept going.
That prick Philip Wilson who got 2 years for not reporting Fletcher , and then got let off on appeal, how many other lives were damaged because he didn’t do the right thing .

Bloody Tykes 0_1552533624577_Pell bs.jpg

Looks like your connection to The Blokey Shed was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.