A few years ago, my long suffering (but hey I’m fun to be round) beloved, thought she’d buy a couple of el-cheapo bedside cabinet thingies to “get us by” until I got around to making the proper ones.
They are examples of China’s finest; light weight, small and hopelessly inadequate even to get us by. So I spent $8.00 on a half sheet of MDF and another eight on 250ml of colour matched paint and we might be getting by for longer than I thought, cause I’m not really inclined to build new ones when the ones we have are perfectly OK.
So here’s the before:
And the after: (the hole in the back is for the power point so all the charging stuff can stay on the shelf.). Worked out OK I think, although it was a challenge trying to keep the work down to a state of “rough” that matched the original.