Dog attack

Daughter is OK despite the marauding dog pack that hunted her down…

0_1564969187777__DSC6344 - Copy.JPG

last edited by bunyip

At this stage they look like Tassy Devils.

2 sold, 10 left to attack, we guesstimate they will be gone in a week.

imagine all those being blad crested dogs

Yeah, would get more for them…
These sell for $1400 each immunised, chipped and with papers, the cresteds would get $600 more.

my SIL in NZ Has just spent $2.5K on their bloody crested after he developed renal failure. brother was here with me, I offered to return with him and cure its renal failure for 50c she wasnt impressed

Surpringly they are quite a hardy breed with few problems like a lot of the designer breeds, they date back a long way to the aztecs, we have not had any problems with them.

@bunyip said in Dog attack:

Surpringly they are quite a hardy breed with few problems like a lot of the designer breeds, they date back a long way to the aztecs, we have not had any problems with them.

Well, no problems besides being butt ugly. ;)

Mick

last edited by JMick

@jmick said in Dog attack:

Well, no problems besides being butt ugly.

I would have said that it was impossible to make one of those ‘dogs’ uglier, but a bloke nearby has one that he dresses in a variety of spangled, coloured jackets. Now that IS ugly.

Ours wears a winter and summer jacket but they are mostly plain, the plainness offsets his natural beauty.
Currently his winter jackets is red and has taco’s printed on it.
Spangled reminds me too much of Lignins diamantina sable (guinea pig).

@bunyip said in Dog attack:

Ours wears a winter and summer jacket but they are mostly plain, the plainness offsets his natural beauty.
Currently his winter jackets is red and has taco’s printed on it.
Spangled reminds me too much of Lignins diamantina sable (guinea pig).

I’ll never forget the big bastard telling that story at the sis inlaw’s Thai Restaurant at Ourimbah, a bloody classic tale.

Edit. Sad to think that two of that group are no longer with us.

last edited by Termite

Looks like your connection to The Blokey Shed was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.